PathwaySim - Key Enabler for Care Coordination and Value-based Purchasing
PathwaySim is a revolutionary IT platform that provides coordination layer to orchestrate provider services and team-based care delivery for best Patient’s health outcomes.
Common goals for healthcare and other provider organizations include ;
- monitoring, tracking, and optimizing workflow processes to save time and resources
- detecting and eliminating bottlenecks or delays in the process value chain
- improving communication and coordination among process participants providing each the data they need to make their decisions
MS4 Me Discrete Event Systems Specification (DEVS) Modeling Environment
MS4 Me is a powerful DEVS-based environment for design, development, and implementation of IT-integrated systems of systems. MS4 Me is implemented with Eclipse RCP technology providing easy-to-use sequence diagram, natural language interface, and System Entity Structure ontology features.
Wellness Plan Generator
Wellness plan template based on MS4 Me platform technology with the process of customization and configuration of the template data fields, parameters and activity calendar software.
- Contributes to meaningful use required for coordinated care
- Encourages modification of patient behavior in goal direction
Net-Centric Test Agent Capability (NTAC)
Net-Centric Test Agent Capability (NTAC) is a software architecture that automates generation of client agents the multilevel test observer agents that perform difficult and costly realistic operational testing.
NTAC can provide innovative SOA testing unlike current commercial SOA testing tools.
- Load testing and regression testing in multiple locations through the DEVS/SOA environment
- Work flow scenarios tested on the distribution environment